Zur Zeit kein Bestand / backlog
This product will be (should be) on stock on Wednesday 30 April, 2014
ED64 plus is a Game Cartridge emulator for your N64 Console.
It allows you to play your favourite backup game on your N64 console via ED64 plus.
Besides the game cartridge emulation function
- card based on Everdrive 64 V1.x 64Mbyte (512mbit) SDRAM for ROM data
- SD and SDHC cards are supported - FAT16/FAT32 support
- Game saves support (SRAM, SRAM128Kbyte, EEPROM16k, EEPROM4k, FlashRam)
- Region free (will play a PAL ROM on a NTSC system, and vice-versa)
- Multi CIC chip compatible*
- Stores cartridge based saves directly on the SD/MicroSD card**
- Supports all save types, even FlashRAM save type
- Reset button takes the user back to the ED64Plus menu
- Firmware update by SD card
- Extended slot for Boot Cartridge - Supports all regions (PAL, USA, Japan)
What's inside the box of ED64plus Game Save Device
- ED64plus Game Save Device x 1
- Tools CD x 1
- USB Cable x 1
* The ED64Plus cart require a commercial N64 game cartridge with CIC6102 to be plugged into it as a dongle for the CIC microchip protection check.
** The ED64Plus launch a ROM with corresponding save type automatically. All save types are fully supported. However, the ED64Plus menu allows changing of the save type prior to launching a ROM. This is done by pressing the L/R buttons to cycle through the different cartridge save types. When game is playing, press Reset button will take the user back to the ED64Plus menu, and the ED64Plus automatically creates a save file on the inserted SDCard within the /ED64P/SAVE folder. Each save game will have an extension corresponding to what type of save it is.
· Operation System Update V1.28a ·
· USB Loader for PC and Installation Sheet ·
|Memory card >: